Sunday, January 6, 2013

Zombie Week

It's been a few days since I've posted, so I thought I'd better get to it and make a quick update.
I don't really have much to say...last week was 'zombie week'.

You know, that week after Christmas break when the kids go back to school after having spent the past two weeks staying up way too late and sleeping in too late as well.

I've nicknamed it zombie week because, well, that's what I feel like...a zombie, lol.
Staying up until midnight or later waiting for all the kids to go to sleep and waking up at 6 am to start getting everyone ready...I'm one tired momma.

I'm happy to say that we're starting to get back into the swing of things.
And my house is starting to look 'normal' again.

Other than that, there isn't much to say...I've just been fighting to get through the days and trying to catch up on housework...and drinking lots of caffeine.  Lots and lots of caffeine, lol.

No comments: