I have quite an extensive list this year...
(I usually don't do resolutions, by the way.)
1. I want to stop saying the word 'no' to my kids. Such a wide vocabularly, yet it seems like that's my most spoken word. It's time to find alternatives.
2. I want to get healthy. Lose weight? Sure, that would be great...but that's not the mission. Lower blood pressure, lower risk of diabetes, managing chronic pain issues...just focusing on healthy.
3. I want to get off my butt more. Seriously...I sit...a lot. I need to 'move' more. Lots more.
4. I want this to be the year of focusing on my home and family. Pinterest...you will have to wait. I really need to make more time for my kids...soak them in while they're still little. They won't be little forever.
5. I want to spend more time with God. When I devote more attention to Him, He seems to devote more of His attention to me. I used to be in that 'place'...I need to get back there.
Generally, I just want to live a better life. It's so easy to get caught up in our fast paced world. I want to slow down and focus on what is really important.